Hello Sehat currently offers the following exciting Job Opportunities in Jakarta:
- PR & Social Media Executive
- Graphic Designer & Video Producer
- Campaign Executive
- Admin Executive
You can show your interest by sending us your CV directly to [email protected]. Please write on the subject which role you’re applying to, and describe in the email body why you would be a suitable candidate (We only accept applications in English).
PR and Social Media Executive
- Finding & reaching out to media contacts and other publishers as potential partners.
- Maintaining relationship with current partners by acting as the point of contact from Hello Sehat, distributing information and press releases, and handling communications with various partners.
- Handling social media channels including paid marketing.
- Compiling social media insights and creating a holistic social media strategy.
- Building backlinks by sending contents to other publishers.
- Must have basic EYD knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia.
- Proficient in English (writing/speaking).
- Must be familiar with social media.
- Paid marketing experience is a must.
- Great copy editing skill.
- Creative and has ideas for interesting social media campaigns.
- Demonstrate good time management and attention to detail.
Graphic Designer & Video Producer
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, video, graphics and layout.
- Create designs, such as product mockups, infographics, logos and images, which convey Hello Sehat’s message.
- Seamlessly adapt designs to fit both mobile and desktop screens.
- Support our development and product teams to create beautifully designed industry leading design and user experiences.
- Able to create drafts and present your ideas.
- Incorporate changes recommended into the final design.
- Expert graphic design skill.
- Ability to create simple animated video or to do video editing is a plus.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Must be able to communicate in English (speaking/writing).
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must understand our goal to promote healthy living and health awareness by providing trusted health information to the public.
- Handling office administration relating to HR, finance, office management, etc.
- Directly supporting the Country Manager and Editor In Chief on a variety of tasks to ensure efficient execution of responsibilities.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations on an as needed basis.
- Previous working experience as an Admin, HR, or Accounting role is a plus, but fresh graduates who are eager to learn are also welcomed.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Ability to be extremely confidential in all information handled internally.
- High level of professionalism.
- Able to reach across cultural and social boundaries to bring teams together.
- Work efficiently and has a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Campaign Trafficking: create and manage campaigns sourced by the sales team or through strategic house accounts.
- Campaign Maintenance: investigative and manage all campaigns to meet their KPI
- Revenue Growth: pinpoint opportunities for current advertiser campaign growth and improvement. Partner with the sales team to identify and execute growth opportunities with an existing advertiser.
- Strategic Execution: compare the current campaign execution strategies with new ideas to test and iterate to find incremental improvements.
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident person with at least:
- 1-2 years experience in media and advertising support. consulting, analyst, or operations role at an online/tech company or online/tech media company preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Excel.
- Exposure to and/or interest in online advertising pricing models and other metrics.
- Experience in campaign trafficking within a real-time bidding environment or auction system is a plus.